top of page

Other Family Visa

This kind of visa only applies to people who live outside Australia, but have next of kin living in Australia, they can apply for this visa and stay in Australia as a permanent residents.


Visa Options
  • Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 835)

  • Child Visa (Subclass 101, 802)

  • Orphan Relative Visa (Subclass 117, 837)

Subclass 835

Remaining Relative Visa
  • This permanent visa lets people stay in Australia to be with their only close family members

Subclass 101 Subclass 802

Child Visa
  • This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents

Subclass 117
Subclass 837

Orphan Relative Visa
  • This visa lets a child who is single come to Australia to live with a relative if their parents are dead, are unable to care for them or can't be found

bottom of page