There are different visitor visas for different group of people.

Visitor – Subclass 600

Everyone can apply for this visa. This visa allows holder to stay in Australia for up to 12 months depending on the visa duration. Sometimes, this visa allows multiple travel in and out of Australia.

For parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents, if you entered Australia before on a visitor visa and complied the conditions imposed on your previous visa substantially, you might be grant a visitor visa with a duration of 3 years or 5 years, subject to your circumstance.

Visitor Visa is for those who would like to travel to Australia:

  • as a visitor
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.
eVisitor – Subclass 651

This visa is FREE of charge and allows holders to stay in Australia for up to three months at a time within a 12-month period. However, it only opens to the passport holder of the following countries:

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) – Subclass 601

This visa allows visa holders to enter Australia as many times as you want as long as the visa does not expire. Each stay can remain in Australia for no more than 3 months. The processing time is as short as half an hour. However, same as subclass 651, this visa opens to a certain group of people. Applicants must hold the passport of the following countries:

Contact MEA Consultancy for more information and visa options or complete the online assessment form by which our counsellor will be in touch shortly.

Create a better future

MEA consultancy

Providing clients with the most professional, updated information on education, immigration and career planning in Australia

Contact Us

Your One-stop Consultancy

Migration. Education. Investment. Legal