188 C Significant Investor stream
This visa is for people who invest AUD 5 million in Australian investments that meet certain requirements and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
With this visa, you can
- carry out business and investment activity in Australia
- stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Significant Investor stream
188C Visa Eligibility
1. You must be nominated by a state or territory before being invited to apply for this visa.
2. Get an invitation to apply.
3. You must sign an Australian Values Statement that confirms you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws, and pay the tax.
4. The applicant or partner have at least AUD500,000 net asset.
5. You must have had no involvement in unacceptable activities.
6.You must make a complying significant investment of at least AUD5 million when we invite you to, and hold that investment for at least 4 years.
188C transfer to 888C permanent visa
1. Applicants must also have held their 188 visa for a continuous period of at least four years, and have complying investments with the private Australian company that you operated your qualifying with.
- You must have lived in Australia for a total of at least 160 days in the four years immediately before you apply for this visa, or that your partner has lived in Australia for a total of at least 720 days；
- If the applicant didn’t live in Australia for 160 daysafter after the initial four years, applicant can apply for a 2 year extension to the visa.
step 1. Assessing your personal obligation
step 2. MEA Consultancy design your personal application scheme
step 3. Submitting EOI and nomination application
step 4. Be nominated and apply visa within 60 after being nominated
step 5. Making required investment during visa processing period
step 6. Getting your visa
step 7. Arrive Australia
step 8. Satisfied the the visa period and applying 888C permanent visa
step 9. Getting your Permanent Resident Visa