188B Business Innovation stream
188B Investor Stream is a 4-year temporary visa, for people who want to make a designated investment in an Australian state or territory. After maintained an investment in Australian for 4 years, the applicant can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa. The applicants can either be in Australia or overseas to lodge this visa.
188B Investor Stream suitable for people who are willing to invest $1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory bonds.
1. Under 55 years of age, unless the nominating state or territory certifies that the applicant will make an exceptional economic benefit; and
2. Score at least 65 at Innovation Points Test.
3. Equip good manage skills and eligible business investment skills.
4. At least 3 years’ experience managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments.
5. Have a successful business career.
6. You must have a genuine intention to live for at least 2 years in the state or territory in which you have made an investment.
7. A qualifying business in which you, your partner or you and your partner combined had at least 10% ownership interest, or eligible investments owned by you, your partner or you and your partner combined of at least AUD1.5 million.
8. During the 2 fiscal years immediately before we invite you to apply, have legally acquired net business, investment and personal assets of at least AUD2.25 million. These must be available for legal transfer to Australia within 2 years of the visa being granted.
9. Make an investment of AUD1.5 million in your nominating state or territory
10. You must have had no involvement in unacceptable activities.
step1. Connect us, submitting assessment form
step2. MEA to help you to design your application scheme
step3. Submitting EOI and nomination application
step4. Be invited and nominated
step5. Submitting visa documents
step6. Interview Preparation
step7. Health checks
step8. Getting 188A four years visa
step9. Making your required investment
step10. Applying for 888 Permanent Resident Visa and gettting permanent resident visa
188B Transfer to 888
1. The applicant has been in Australia on subclass 188A VISA for at least 2 years, within the 4 years prior to lodgement;
2. Invested at least $ 1.5 million and maintained the investment in Australia State or Territory bonds for the last 4 years.
MEA – 188B Business Stream Points Calculator
Your One-stop Consultancy
Migration. Education. Investment. Legal