188A Business Innovation stream
This visa allows you to own and manage a business in Australia, conduct business and investment activity in Australia or undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia.
A provisional visa for those with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia. You must be nominated by a state or territory government.
This temporary visa is for people for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
1. Be under 55. If you are older, a state or territory might invite you to apply for this visa if your business will be of exceptional economic benefit;
2. Own personal and business assets of at least AUD800,000;
3. Achieve at least 65 points on EOI;
4. Ownership in one more business for at least 2 of the previous 4 financial years, which must have had an annual turnover of at least AUD$500,000 in those years. Ownership of one of the following:
- At least 51% of a business with an annual turnover of less than AUD$400,000;
- At least 30% of a business with an annual turnover of more than AUD$400,000 ;
- At least 10% ownership of a publicly listed company
5. Children can be included if they are under 23 years old, single, studying and economic independent;
6. You must have had no involvement in unacceptable activities.
188A Transfer to 888 Visa
1. The applicant holds a subclass 188 in the business innovation stream for at least 1 year;
2. Had an annual turnover of at least AUD 300,000 throughout the period of 12 months immediately before the application was made;
3. Had two years tax records;
4. Own either one business before application:
（1）At least 30% of a business with an annual turnover of more than AUD$400,000 ;
（2）At least 51% of a business with an annual turnover of less than AUD$400,000 ;
（3）At least 10% ownership of a publicly listed company
5. Measure up at least two of three following criteria:
（1） Continue to have a net value of at least AUD 200,000;
（2）Had a net value of at least AUD 600,000 in the period of 12 months ending immediately before the application was made; and
（3）Applicant and his or her spouse or de facto partner provide employment in Australia to 2 or more full-time Australian employees.
step 1. Connect MEA to submit an assessment form
step 2. Design your application scheme
step 3. Submitting EOI and nomination application
step 4. Be invited and nominated
step 5. Submitting visa documents
step 6. Interview Preparation
step 7. Health checks
step 8. Getting 188A temporary four years visa
step 9. Making your investment
step 10. Applying for 888 Permanent Resident Visa
step 11. Getting Permanent Resident Visa
MEA – 188A Business Stream Points Calculator
Your One-stop Consultancy
Migration. Education. Investment. Legal