Why study at Australian high school?
Secondary education in Australia encourages innovation, creativity and independent thinking. Skills acquired in schools put graduates on the competitive edge of academia and professions. Australian secondary schools offer a board range of subjects. The curriculum design is flexible and diversified. Student initiative can be assured as students can make their course selections according to their interests and strengths.
- Depends on the nationality of the student
- For student holding a passport of AL3 countries like China, student must be 18 or younger for Year 10 and 19 or younger for Year 11.
- For students from certain regions, they can start as early as Year 6.
- Depends on the requirements by schools
- Depends on the entry level. If students intend to commence Year 7, students should complete Year 6 in their own country.
- However, some schools allow student to speed up their study by commencing at a higher level, providing that the students meet the requirements.
- Tuition Fee:
Approx. AUD 13,000 p.a. (Government School)
Approx. AUD 15,000 – 32,000 p.a. (Private School)
- Living Expenses:
Approx. AUD 15,000 – 30,000 p.a.